Datenschutz & Cookies
Technisch gesehen, kaufst du bei der portugiesischen Tochterfirma der Trendiamo GmbH ein, der Trendiamo Unipessoal Lda. Aus rechtlichen Gründen ist Folgendes in Englisch verfasst. Solltest du fragen zu einem dieser Themen haben wende dich an uns und schreib eine Mail an email@example.com.
- Trendiamo stores and processes information that the user makes available, namely when creating an account.
- Any information, including personal information, you provide Trendiamo, will be used:
- 1.3.1. To enable access and use of Trendiamo. Your information – name and address – will be made available to third parties (sellers), when you acquire products from them, in order to enable delivery;
- 1.3.2. To operate, protect, improve and optimize Trendiamo, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- 1.3.3. To send the user service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by the user;
- 1.3.4. Where we have your consent, to deliver advocacy, political and policy messages, marketing and promotional messages or other information that may be of interest to the user, including electronic, mail, or in-person advocacy, including information sent on behalf of our business partners that we think you may find interesting. You will be able to unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving electronic communications by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of an email received;
- 1.3.5.To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- User information is stored, used and processed in the EU, unless you acquire a product from a seller outside the EU, where your name and address shall be disclosed to the seller (a third party to Trendiamo). Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
- You may unsubscribe to Trendiamo by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
- You may request in writing copies of your Personal Information held by us. We may request proof of identification to verify your access request. We endeavor to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. If your Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant information and notify you within 40 days of your valid request that the relevant action has been taken. You may also request the erasure of your Personal Information if you believe we are otherwise in breach of relevant data protection legislation.