Technisch gesehen, kaufst du bei der portugiesischen Tochterfirma der Trendiamo GmbH ein, der Trendiamo Unipessoal Lda. Aus rechtlichen Gründen ist Folgendes in Englisch verfasst. Solltest du fragen zu einem dieser Themen haben wende dich an uns und schreib eine Mail an email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Conditions of Use
- The use of www.trendiamo.com is subject to the acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be considered a legally binding contract between Trendiamo and the user.
The entity you are contracting with is: “Trendimo, Unipessoal, Lda.”, with registered office at Rua de São Bernardo, nº 60A, R/C dto, Lisbon, with the sole company and tax number 514 849 118, a subsidiary of “Trendiamo GmbH”, with registered office at Ritterstraße 8, 33602 Bielefeld, Germany, company number HRB 42919, hereinafter “Trendiamo”.
- You are required to create an account at www.trendiamo.com, and to log into that account to use www.trendiamo.com services.
- The user is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her account and password and for restricting access to his/her account, and the user agrees to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under his/her account or password.
- If the user is under 18, he/she may only use www.trendiamo.com with involvement of a parent or guardian.
- Trendiamo reserves the right to cancel or suspend an account at www.trendiamo.com, without prejudice of any other remedy available to Trendiamo, if the user:
- Posts inappropriate content;
- Is in breach or circumvent any laws or third-party rights;
- Is under 18 or unable to form legally binding contracts, and the parent or guardian have not been involved;
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- Interfere with the working of www.trendiamo.com, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
Infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, publicity, moral, database, and/or other intellectual property that belong to or are licensed to Trendiamo or any third party.
- Sale of Goods
- The goods acquired at www.trendiamo.com are sold by Trendiamo or by the seller otherwise duly identified.
- All purchases of physical items from www.trendiamo.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the user upon delivery, by Trendiamo or other Seller, to the carrier.
- Parties other than Trendiamo sell items using www.trendiamo.com. If the user purchases any of the products offered by these businesses or individuals, the user is purchasing directly from those third parties, not from Trendiamo. Trendiamo is not responsible for examining or evaluating, and does not warrant, the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals. Trendiamo does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties.
When ordering a product from www.trendiamo.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country, including any applicable duties and taxes, as per Clause 8 – Duties and Taxes below.
- The Price is clearly identified at www.trendiamo.com and due care is taken into providing accurate information. Mistakes can however occur from time to time. If that is the case, Trendiamo undertakes to notify the user of the price change before the order is accepted, allowing the user to confirm the order or to cancel it.
- Trendiamo accepts the following paying methods (availability of such payment methods may vary from time to time at Trendiamo sole discretion):
- Manual Bank Deposit
Your credit card, or other payment method, is charged as soon as the order has entered the shipping process.
- Product Description
- Trendiamo is committed to describe the product in the most accurate way possible, but does not warrant that product description is accurate, complete, reliable, or error-free.
If the user considers that an item is not as described, the sole remedy is to return the item in an unused condition as per the return policy established under Clause 6 - Returns.
- Any purchased item may be returned to Trendiamo, if the item was purchased from Trendiamo directly, or to the respective Seller, within 15 (fifteen) days after the item was delivered at the recipient address.
- The item should be returned to the seller’s address as provided in www.trendiamo.com.
- The cost if return shipping for an item is borne by the user, unless such item was not properly described. In this later case, Trendiamo, if the item was purchased from Trendiamo directly, or the Seller, is responsible for such reasonable costs.
Trendiamo refunds the client within 15 (fifteen) days of having received the item in good standing order or from having confirmation by the seller that the item was received in good standing order.
- Reviews, Comments and Other
Users may post reviews, comments and other content, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". Trendiamo reserves the right to remove or edit such content.
- Duties and Fees
Items for shipment to countries outside the European Union (“EU”) may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is considered the importer of the goods and is responsible for applicable fees.
- Trendiamo stores and processes information that the user makes available, namely when creating an account.
- Any information, including personal information, you provide Trendiamo, will be used:
- To enable access and use of Trendiamo. Your information – name and address – will be made available to third parties (sellers), when you acquire products from them, in order to enable delivery;
- To operate, protect, improve and optimize Trendiamo, and our users’ experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, and for advertising and marketing;
- To send the user service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by the user;
- Where we have your consent, to deliver advocacy, political and policy messages, marketing and promotional messages or other information that may be of interest to the user, including electronic, mail, or in-person advocacy, including information sent on behalf of our business partners that we think you may find interesting. You will be able to unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving electronic communications by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of an email received;
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- User information is stored, used and processed in the EU, unless you acquire a product from a seller outside the EU, where your name and address shall be disclosed to the seller (a third party to Trendiamo). Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
- You may unsubscribe to Trendiamo by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your Personal Information against the unauthorized access, destruction or alteration of your information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
You may request in writing copies of your Personal Information held by us. We may request proof of identification to verify your access request. We endeavor to keep your information accurate, complete and up to date. If your Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments, erase or block the relevant information and notify you within 40 days of your valid request that the relevant action has been taken. You may also request the erasure of your Personal Information if you believe we are otherwise in breach of relevant data protection legislation.
- Intellectual Property
All content included in or made available through www.trendiamo.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software is the property of Trendiamo and protected by EU and international copyright laws.
- Disputes and Applicable Law
- By using www.trendiamo.com, you agree that Portuguese law, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Terms and Conditions and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Trendiamo.
- For all litigation emerging from the interpretation and execution of the present Agreement, it is territorially competent the Judicial Court of the Lisbon district, as chosen by the Contracting parties whom expressly renounce any other.
- Final Dispositions
- Trendiamo reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time, at the sole discretion of Trendiamo.